For many applications of Azure Kinect, longer distance between the sensor and host computer are often needed. With FireNEX™-uLINK USB C active cable Users can use only one single cable to extend the Azure Kinect for both power and signal for up to 10m (32.8 ft.).
Regular USB 3.0 active cable only extends the USB data for Kinect, while developers still need to connect the power adapter near the sensor, which could be challenging in some cases to find a power source at the sensor side. FireNEX™-uLINK USB-C Active Extension cable is the world’s first active cable that utilize the USB Power Delivery feature that not only extends the 5Gbps USB 3.1 SuperSpeed signal but also provides 1.5A current to power the Kinect directly via the extension cable.
- Extend USB SuperSpeed 5Gbps up to 10 meters
- USB PD support, 1.5A max. bus power delivery
- USB 2.0/1.1 backward compatible
- Plug and Play, no additional driver needed
- Slim repeater profile, ideal for wall conduit
- Ruggedized metal repeater case option available for better EMI shielding