USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1A to A Active Extension Cable
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Cable, A to A Female
The USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Type-A Female Active Cable provides customers a flexible detachability when use with a short USB 3.0 cable to extend all kinds of USB 3.0 SuperSpeed peripherals. This cable comes in standard length of 5m, 10m, and 16m to suit your different configuration need.
- Extends USB 3.0 up over 16 Meters with superior signal quality
- Transfers SuperSpeed at data rate up to 5Gbps
- USB 2.0 backward compatible
- Plug and Play, no driver installation needed
- Bus powered from host PC, no external power supply needed
- Slim repeater box form factor, ideal for wall conduit
- High flex life robotic cable option available
Q: Is FireNEX-uLINK™ backward compatible with USB 2.0?
A: Yes, the FireNEX-uLINK™ is compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals.
Q: How long can I connect a cable to the female end?
A: Newnex recommends not to connect another cable from the female end to the device longer than 1m.
Q: Can I daisy chain FireNEX-uLINK™?
A: You may daisy chain up to 2 FireNEX-uLINK™ together if you have seperate power source at the device end.
Q: Is it possible to have FireNEX-uLINK™ made from high flex life USB3 cable to support robotic application?
A: Yes, please contact Newnex support for further information.
Q: Do I need to install a driver in order to use the FireNEX-uLINK™
A: No, you do not need to install a driver. You can use the FireNEX-uLINK™ as you would with a regular USB 3.0 cable.
Q: Where can the RoHS Certificate for FireNEX-uLINK™ be found?
A: FireNEX-uLINK™ Rohs Certifcation can be found in Newnex's FireNEX Repeaters Certifcate.