USB 3.0/3.1 Gen 1A to B Active Extension Cable
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Cable, A to B
The USB 3.0 Type-A Male to Type-B Male Active Cable provides customers the one-reach users’ experience of extending USB 3.0 device such as USB 3.0 SuperSpeed hub, PTZ conference camera, and some large form factor USB3 Vision camera. This cable comes in standard length of 8m, 10m, 12m and 16m to suit your different configuration need.
- Extends USB 3.0 up to 16 Meters with superior signal quality
- Transfers SuperSpeed at data rate up to 5Gbps
- USB 2.0 backward compatible
- Plug and Play, no driver installation needed
- Bus powered from host PC, no external power supply needed
- Slim repeater box form factor, ideal for wall conduit
- High flex life robotic cable option available
Q: Is FireNEX-uLINK™ backward compatible with USB 2.0?
A: Yes, the FireNEX-uLINK™ is compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals.
Q: What length does the FireNEX-uLINK™ support?
A: The FireNEX-uLINK™ can support up to 16 meters.
Q: Is it possible to have FireNEX-uLINK™ made from high flex life USB3 cable to support robotic application?
A: Yes, please contact Newnex support for further information.
Q: Do I need to install a driver in order to use the FireNEX-uLINK™
A: No, you do not need to install a driver. You can use the FireNEX-uLINK™ as you would with a regular USB 3.0 cable.
Q: Where can the RoHS Certificate for FireNEX-uLINK™ be found?
A: FireNEX-uLINK™ Rohs Certifcation can be found in Newnex's FireNEX Repeaters Certifcate.