High Flex Robotic Cables
With special design and manufacturing process, Newnex high flex robotic USB 2.0 cable assemblies are to be installed on continuous-moving flex cable chain carriers, robotic arm and carries with torsional movement, which are widely used for industrial automation, medical imaging, defense and aerospace, etc.
With bending radius as low as 7.5 x cable outer diameter, Newnex USB 2.0 high flex robotic cables are tested to sustain up to 6 million flex bending cycles and maintain a high performance signal integrity and power transfer at same time..
- USB 2.0 High Speed up to 480 Mbps
- 360° shielding for better EMI and signal performance
- Custom cable configurations available
- Rugged overmold connector interface
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Max. continuous flex bending life: 6 million
- Outside Diameter: 4.6mm (0.18″)
- Operating Temperature:-10℉‑85℉(-14℃‑85℃)
- Recommended Static Bend Radius: 7.5 x OD
- Recommended Dynamic Bend Radius: 12 x OD