1394 FireWireStraight Cables
Newnex manufactures a variety of high quality FireWire (IEEE1394 - 1394 for short) cable assemblies, including all the standard connector types (9 pin, 6 pin and 4 pin) and many different configurations (straight, right angled and extension, etc.). Newnex FireWire (1394) cables are first in the industry to be certified with Compliance Logos from 1394 Trade Association. With an experienced design and manufacturing team, Newnex also provides custom FireWire (1394) cable assemblies for many industrial applications.
9 Pin to 9 Pin
9 Pin to 6 Pin
6 Pin to 6 Pin
High Flex Robotic Cable
With special design and manufacturing process, Newnex FireNEX-FLEX high flex life 1394 FireWire cable assemblies are designed to be installed on continuous-moving flex cable chain carriers, robotic arm and carries with torsional movement, which are widely used for industrial automation, medical imaging, defense and aerospace, etc.
With bending radius as low as 7.5 x cable outer diameter, Newnex FireWire high flex life cables are tested to sustain up to 6 million flex bending cycles and maintain a high performance signal integrity and power transfer at same time.
- Support FireWire 400 and FireWire 800 standard
- 360° shielding for better EMI and signal performance
- Custom cable configurations available
- Rugged overmold connector interface
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Max. continuous flex bending life: 6 million
- Outside Diameter: 6.6mm (0.26″)
- Operating Temperature:-10℉-85℉(-14℃-85℃)
- Recommended Static Bend Radius: 7.5 x OD
- Recommended Dynamic Bend Radius: 12 x OD