GigE VisionHigh Flex Robotic Cables
While conventional Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) cable often break rather quickly when subjected to constant movement, Newnex designs the industrial FireNEX-FLEX™ high flex life GigE CAT 5e cable for applications on drag chain, energy chains or other cable carriers for continuous flex bending movements.
With special design and manufacturing process, Newnex high flex robotic GigE cables are tested to sustain 12 million flex bending cycles, make it ideal for machine vision, robotic production, medical imaging and other automation applications.
Shielded cable construction and connector plugs ensure the best electrical performance. The durable cable jacket provides robust protection against water, oil, abrasion and other elements from harsh environment.
- CAT 5e Cable, Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T) Supported
- 12 million continuous flex life supported
- Custom cable configurations available
- GigE Vision compliant Screw Lock Connector
- Upgrade cable jacket for robust protection
- Ruggedized over molding connector
- RoHS Compliant
- Max. continuous flex life: 12 Million
- Outside Diameter: 6.2 mm (0.25 ″)
- Operating Temperature:-22℉‑176℉(-30℃‑80℃)
- Recommended Static Bend Radius: 7.5 x OD
- Recommended Dynamic Bend Radius: 12 x OD